HashFlare

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Uploading Files to Mega with MegaDesktop

I’m not into software reviews, it’s boring and everyone does it, but sometimes one software deserves to be mentioned for one reason or another. Yesterday I spend 3 hours uploading a file to Mega only to get canceled when it was about to end. The I tried again and it just canceled at random times, I got tired and downloaded a desktop app which worked perfectly.

mega

MegaDesktop is a very simple program that allows you to upload and download files to your Mega account. And that’s pretty much it, only download files already uploaded or upload the files you want to store remotely. There is a sync feature that I guess that works by syncing the files you have on Mega with the ones you have locally, but since I didn’t try that part out, I have no idea how it works.

If you have a Mega account this is the best way to go, once in a while browser apps tend to get unstable and using a local application can get you way better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment