HashFlare

Friday, July 12, 2013

Beating Attack on Titan, the fan made game

If you recall, I posted about Attack on Titan, the game, by a fan (here’s the link), a while ago, and since then I was playing around 20 to 30 minutes a day. Yesterday I finally beat it, and it was hard, fuckin’ hard. This is one of those games that you can’t just jump into action and hope for the best. You need to stop for a second, take a breath, and then go kill a bunch of titans, repeat until you’re done.
titan
So, what’s the amazing ending? Spoilers: Nothing, absolutely nothing happens. After ~12 minutes, I managed to kill the last of them, only to find that nothing happened. I don’t know what I was expecting, but I was kind of sad. This game is pretty awesome, and sometimes it will glitch, making it very frustrating and funny at the same time. I believe that with 7 or 8 hours of play you can dominate it, or at least manage to not get killed by the crazy ones (there are 3 of those, BTW).
In other news, the game keeps getting updated with new maps, new features, different controls, and will even have a new character soon, so go play it, you won’t regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment