This is a game that teaches you how not to be an archer. It’s a free game that can get you frustrated on a few missed shots. It’s pretty straight forward:
- Hold left click to pick an arrow (DON’T RELEASE THE CLICK YET)
- Move the mouse to move the right wrist.
- Q + mouse moves the right shoulder.
- E + mouse moves the right arm.
- Shift + mouse moves the left wrist.
- Shift + Q + mouse moves the left shoulder.
- Shift + E + mouse moves the left arm.
- Right click prepares the shot.
- Now you can release the left click.
Still is annoying as fuck; the wrist move practically at random and doesn’t obey your mouse, moves must be slow or you’ll create a mess, your head is a balloon, so you better watch that pointy arrow.
Anyway, fun, addictive, and a complete waste of time. For more information, here’s a gameplay.