HashFlare

Sunday, November 10, 2013

All World of Warcraft Cinematic Trailers

WoW Logos

At this point you should probably know that I’m a huge WoW fan (even thought I missed Cata and haven’t finished MoP), and since the reveal of the new expansion, Warlords of Draenor, I’ve been very excited and went into World of Warcraft YouTube channel and start re-watching the cinematics from previous expansion, and the best thing about it, is that the music just gets better each time you listen to it.

World of Warcraft

<>

World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade

<>

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

<>

World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

<>

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria

<>

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    leprestore 

    ReplyDelete