Friday, July 1, 2016

Manga Rock: The best manga reader for Android... ever.

TL;DR: Download Manga Rock.

I love manga, so I needed an app for it. After searching for a while I found this.

I love this.

I’ll just say some of the things that this reader has. First of all, as you can see above, you can download chapters to read them offline. There are many sources, like MangaReader, MangaHere, MangaFox, Batoto, and a lot more.

How to download? Easy as fuck. First look for the manga you want to download, click Download.

No, I haven't read Toriko yet.

Select the chapters and download them.

You can download 4 chapters at the time.

What else.... Let’s see. You can save your favorites and get notifications when there is a new chapter AND download the chapter automatically.

Manga is the best.

You can search in several sites at the same time.

One day I'll read that too.

And you have your home page that shows the most popular manga depending on your main manga site, in my case MangaReader.

Popular manga appear first.

There are a ton of stuff that I didn’t show here. But trust me, this is the only app you’ll ever need. Go and download it right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment